Hugo Boss has many different options for men’s and women’s jackets. Each jacket is made with different types of real leather and is made ready to wear. The prices of the jackets are a bit more on the expensive side and tend to range between $650 - over $4,000. Hugo Boss is a company steeped in history and luxury, so buying one of their jackets is definitely an investment from a consumer standpoint.
At the time of this writing, Hugo Boss had 18 jacket options under men’s leather jackets, and 7 under women’s. A few things that are important to note is that not all jackets, although they come up under the leather jacket search, are actual leather jackets. One of the men’s jackets only had leather trim, but because of the presence of leather, it came up. Be sure to keep that in mind when seeing how many jackets are available. The jackets are split into Hugo and Boss jackets.
Why are the jackets split into HUGO and BOSS?
Back in 2018, Hugo Boss split its two names into two separate brands. The two were meant to cover every wearing occasion.
Boss is a brand that offers sophisticated, modern collections. They focus on quality and design to create an impeccable look. They focus on modern-day living and fast-paced modern lifestyles in their clothing. Their menswear is stated to have reached icon status for their tailoring and now includes athleisure and casual pieces. Their women’s line has evening wear, business, and casual attire. If you purchase a Boss jacket, it is sure to be modern yet casual.
The Hugo collection seems to allow the consumer to take their own approach to style, with tailoring and casual pieces that have a fashion-forward attitude. The pieces from this collection are bolder and make statements.
With that background in mind, let’s highlight some of the jackets that we saw on the site:
- Leather jacket in lamb nappa with zipped sleeves - this Boss brand jacket comes in both black and dark blue. It is crafted in lamb nappa leather with a polyester lining. This regular-fit jacket features angled zippered chest pockets, zippers at the sleeves for biker style, and hidden press-stud closures at the side pockets. It has a stand collar, which enhances the clean lines of the coat.
- Regular-fit blouson jacket in nappa leather - this jacket is from the Boss collection is a regular fit jacket made of lamb nappa leather and polyester lining. It comes in dark red and black and has a silhouette cut. There are zipped cuffs, a two-way front zipper, and a stand collar with a snap fastener. There are also studded tabs that allow the wearer to have an adjustable fit at the hem. Boss branded the rear neck of the jacket with its badge, and the jacket is short lengthed.
- Relaxed-fit jacket in mixed leathers with asymmetric zip - this Boss brand leather jacket comes in black and is described as a comfort fit. It is a lamb leather jacket with cupro lining. The has a zip-up front with two outside pockets - one button and one zipper. There is a collar as well as a belt near the waistline.
- Regular-fit tailored jacket in plonge leather - this Boss brand leather jacket comes in light brown. It is a regular fit jacket described as a contemporary jacket by BOSS Womenswear, crafted in leather with a plongé treatment for rich color and a luxurious feel. This jacket has no front zipper, but a concealed closure for the fastening top as well as a double vent. It is fully cupro lined for easy layering and made with lamb leather. It is a single-breasted jacket and features a hidden closure, flap pockets and notch lapels for a minimalist look. This jacket is part of the Fall/Winter BOSS Curated collection, first revealed on the New York Fashion Week runway.
- Collarless jacket with hook fastenings - this jacket is one that has a very different look from many leather jackets. As you can see from the jacket name, it is collarless, making it a different kind of a leather jacket statement. It is a Boss brand jacket that comes in black and has been created in butter-soft lambskin and fully lined for comfort. Made for a regular fit, this collarless jacket is shaped with flattering cutlines and features side-entry pockets. Boss designed it to be worn open for a feminine silhouette. However, this versatile jacket can also be closed with the hook fastenings - a hook and eye closure - for a more formal finish.
- Lamb-leather biker jacket with removable fringing - this jacket resembles some classic biker jackets, along with a vintage twist. It is a Hugo collection jacket, which is evident in how different it is in style compared to the first three. It is made of lamb leather with polyester lining and comes in black. Cut to a regular fit, this distinctive biker jacket is designed with trend-driven fringing at the sleeves, which can be zipped on and off for versatile styling. It has an asymmetric front zipper, multiple pockets, and branded press studs. It is also finished with a silky lining, meant for effortless layering.