If it breaks down, we'll fix it for free, always!
We have been ripped off by cheap fashion for too long. So we’ve built something that lasts a lifetime, and we stand by that statement with our lifetime warranty.
We offer a lifetime warranty on our products that covers materials and manufacturing defects.
Incase of goods with manufacturing defects we will either fix the item for you, replace it or pay for the costs for getting it fixed. If a repair is not possible we will give you store credit against it. We will not charge any labor or cost of parts. Please note that the shipping to our repair shop will be paid by the customer.
Claiming your warranty is just one simple step! Email us your warranty number and your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org and that’s it.
Please consider the following points when you’re deciding to claim warranty.
At Independence Brothers, we take great care and pride in the design and craftsmanship of all our merchandise. We make sure to use only the best raw materials to the highest international manufacturing standards.
But if there is an issue with the product, we will fix it for you free of charge forever.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear changes to the appearance of the product.
- It does not cover change in the color of leather or scratches, tears, wrinkles or other damages caused by the usual wear and tear, accident and improper care or cleaning.
- Independence Brothers will conduct an inspection of the product and if your product is found to have developed a defect, it will be repaired without charging for parts or labor.
- Warranty is valid for the original owner of the product. Warranty is not valid on resale, or transfer of ownership of product.
- Developing a patina is a characteristic of leather, not a defect. Warranty is not valid for change of color of leather.
- Even after the tanning process each animal hide is different no two leather products are alike. The product for this reason will be slightly different from the marketing images online or in print format. This does not come under warranty. For returns please see returns & exchanges.
- Without exception, the original order confirmation email must accompany any claims or requests made under this warranty. This email must be produced by the owner, and further I.D. or other checks may be requested to confirm your identity as the original purchaser (to whom the warranty pertains). Should you lose your original order confirmation email, please notify the store immediately.
This warranty is offered by Independence Brothers, which reserves the right to withdraw or amend the terms of this warranty without notice. Your statutory rights are not affected by this warranty.
Should you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.